2002 YZ426F for sale. Only 4 months old w/ lot of extras!

No replies to this topic
  • RidenRed

Posted April 22, 2002 - 08:19 PM

THUNDER ALLEY full system pipe (pipe was ceramic coated when bought brand new), Race Tech full suspension work with gold values, Pro-Tapers, Aplied Tripple Clams, NStyles V2 graffic kit and seat cover, FMF Roost Gaurds, Braided front brake line (honda style around the inside of the front fork leg) Dunlop 756, Renthal gearing, DID gold chain, DSP extra wide foot pegs jetted and very fun to ride. Invested about $1500 in parts and suspension work and all parts and work are only 2 months old. VET owned. Bike was purchased at the end of December. Maticulously maintained. Never raced. Want to purchase or consider a trade for a Toyota Rock Crawler. I live in Sacramento, Ca. You can email me and request me to send you detailed photos at: davedevlin@sbcglobal.net. or call to discuss at 530-306-3009. I can ship this bike anywhere in the US for and extra $150. Asking $5600. Very fun bike!!!!

****************CLICK HERE TO SEE PICTURE*****************

[ April 24, 2002: Message edited by: RidenRed ]

Related Content

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.