Hare Scramblers - Please help

22 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted May 22, 2001 - 06:50 PM

Well,

after all the input and opinions and looking at what I will be doing in the future. (I plan on keeping the bike for a while). I went with the full package that Scott sells with the Protaper bars and the dampner and the mounts. As for the busters and guards I went with the Cycra package. I ordered on Sunday online and they should arrive by Wed eve.

I will use the mounting instructions posted above and hope this will be pretty easy.

I will post the results of my install when I am done a have a chance to ride probably on Thursday.

Thanks, everyone for the help.

as well thanks for the HS information. The hydration and "taking it easy" on the first race are the best strategies for me until I get a couple of races under my belt.

mike

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • GNCCYZ400

Posted May 23, 2001 - 06:01 PM

Mike,
I have a race in Ivor VA(3hrs from Raleigh)this Sunday if your interested. Also one in Sanford(Devil's ridge) next Sunday. Let me know if you want to "tag along". :)
C-ya,
Jeff

------------------

'98 YZ400F
'01 YZ250F
'98 CBR600F3

• GNCCYZ400

Posted May 23, 2001 - 06:05 PM

Greg,
Sorry, I just call them like I see them. Not that it's right or wrong, just the way I see it.
C-ya at Ivor
Jeff

------------------

'98 YZ400F
'01 YZ250F
'98 CBR600F3

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.