WR426 vs YZ426 what exactly is the difference???

2 replies to this topic
  • CrazyRonny

Posted December 08, 2000 - 06:36 AM

What exactly is the difference between the YZ & the WR???? I want to put one off this bike on the street, but I also want to continue to do MX for fun with it....
I actually own a YZ426 and I jump a lot with it, I ant to know if the WR suspension setup is good for jumping.
And if semeone know how much Watt is generate by the WR426 stator.... To know if I can put street lighning without to much modification...
And what's the other difference in the engine, exhaust, transmission, etc.

You're help will be very apreciate...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MN_Kevin

Posted December 08, 2000 - 08:32 AM

YZ: stiffer suspension, tighter transmission & lower overall top speed, different steering angle, better ergo's (seat/tank), 19" rear tire, less smog crap on carb and airbox, better top end performance.

You can buy an aftermarket lighting system w/ stator/rotor.

'99 WZ with all YZ mods, FMF PowerBomb header, Stroker SX-1 silencer, SS front brake line, forked over by Pro-Action, OEM YZ tank and IMS seat.

• Team_Oatmeal_Pie

Posted December 10, 2000 - 09:17 AM

you know 426, 427 what ever it takes to get the job done.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.