Homemade ramp for loading bike in back of truck. Suggestions

22 replies to this topic
  • grayracer513

Posted April 26, 2005 - 03:14 PM

I don't understand how you get a bike in a truck that isn't low if you don't ride it up the ramp. ... how do you make the transition from the ground to a tail gate and still hold on to the grips?

Position a stand, toolbox, icechest, etc in front of the tailgate as a step.

Saw a guy ride his bike off the truck the other day....backwards! Impressive. :naughty:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • saucebox

Posted April 26, 2005 - 03:21 PM

Position a stand, toolbox, icechest, etc in front of the tailgate as a step.

Saw a guy ride his bike off the truck the other day....backwards! Impressive. :naughty:

if i hauled my bike in the box backwards i would hop on it and ride a wheelie out the back to unload it. sounds like way too much work to get it in there backwards or turn it around while its in there.

• Yamaha4Life

Posted April 26, 2005 - 03:23 PM

I could turn around a xr 50 in a truck bed.... Lift and spin

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.