01 426 manual bitmaps chapter 1-3

6 replies to this topic
  • sirthumpalot

Posted April 20, 2002 - 09:27 PM

Here is the 01 426 manual chapters 1-3. My scanner is old and slow so this took like 1.5 hours to scan and I didn't have time to finish the entire thing. I'll try to finish it in the near future:

01 426 manual chapters 1-3

• motoman393

Posted April 20, 2002 - 05:29 PM

Man that is awesome! I will put it on my site after I get home from riding tomorrow! Im sure this will help alot of people...since I see tons of people on TTalk saying they dont have a manual! Thanks Sirthumpalot,

• Thumpy79

Posted April 22, 2002 - 07:05 AM

Thanks!! That is sweet that you are taking the time to help out.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • John_Lorenz

Posted April 22, 2002 - 07:24 AM

Just FYI

All manuals, are copy righted by Yami, Now I cant openly endorse Pirating, But I just want to let you know there is copy right info in the manual.. :)

• motoman393

Posted April 22, 2002 - 08:38 AM

I didnt think about that...I dont want Yammie on my arse! Thanks,

• sirthumpalot

Posted April 22, 2002 - 09:15 PM

I don't think they'll have a problem with this because it's not like we're cutting into their money making sales. Manuals were distributed with the bikes when new so all we're doing is replacing a misplaced part. I could be wrong, maybe they'll get mad, but I think we'll be OK if we remove it from the web with the first warning.

• John_Lorenz

Posted April 22, 2002 - 09:21 PM

It would not matter legality, if they did not get hurt form the post or show a loss of sales to be zero. The fact remains it is sole propriatry Information "I thinks That would be correct"

Any Attornies :D Nah first they would have to have balls to ride, then smarts to buy a YZ :D

Look at what happend to napster and sales of CD on a all time high, when napster was at its peek..

Anyhoot, I was just doing a FYI, I seriuosly doubt that anyhting would happen, do you know the PR Backlash on Yami would be ?
In Garrets Responce
"Yamin would have us all over ther ARSE :)

Related Content

WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

yz400f throttle bog by yz400fmaniac

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  28 replies

Help with 2000 yz426 by weekend woods racer

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  36 replies

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

Is the 2016 GYTR Yamaha YZ450F too fast? by Fryboy

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • * - - - -
  • Hot  241 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.