Haven't Been Here For Awhile.

2 replies to this topic
  • PMAUST

Posted March 29, 2004 - 08:40 PM

About two years ago, I bought a KTM 520 E/XC so I gave my plated 2k WR400F to my oldest son. To make a long story short: My son is doing advanced college work, working, is married with a young daughter. Plus, he is in a band! So, needless to say he doesn't have the time or the money to ride, much less keep up with the bike. So, I took it back. This bike was set up for the woods. It has the flywheel weight, lower gearing, all kinds of trick stuff on it. Anyway, the KTM is down for a new top end job. I did a club ride this past Sunday on a very technical enduro course. It was a fun poker run. Anyway, WOW! That old WR did GREAT! I hadn't really ridden the thing much in the last two years. I put a new set of tires on it, cleaned it up, adjusted the suspension and just rode it. We wound up doing 60 miles of some of the most technical ass kicking stuff I've done in a while. The conditions were perfect and so was the bike. :) Anyway, I had so much fun with the bike I just wanted to share. Yeah, it doesn't have the button. But, that didn't prove to be a problem and the bike handled and performed so well I had a smile on my face the whole time. Needless to say, I love my new old backup bike. :D
:D
Paul

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MN_Kevin

Posted March 30, 2004 - 01:34 AM

:)

• ddialogue

Posted March 30, 2004 - 04:00 AM

Right on... :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.