Troy-Racing

4 replies to this topic
  • elmo426yz

Posted April 18, 2002 - 03:00 PM

I was wondering if any of you guys have ordered from Troy-Racing or not. Do they suck, swallow, or are they alright.

Elmo

• thumpsalad

Posted April 18, 2002 - 03:46 PM

Elmo,

I ordered some water pump parts from them online and they shipped everything correctly and in good time.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 98yz

Posted April 19, 2002 - 03:05 AM

I have ordered from them in the past. Seem to be good. Had a glitch one time when they told me a part was going to ship and it ended up on backorder. They were real good about it and got it all fixed up. If I didn't have my own shop now I would order from them again.

• Hootna

Posted April 19, 2002 - 05:47 AM

I like there online parts where you can look up the picture. I have ordered from them on numerous occasions and they have always had the part in stock although it is best to call to verify. I did order and asked for 2 day express but it didnt show up until monday instead of friday but that was no big deal. I rate them right up there with RockyMountainMC and way way way above the hell holes Chapparral and MXSouth!!

• couly

Posted April 19, 2002 - 08:40 AM

I placed a large ($400) order from them consisting of mostly OEM Yamaha parts. The ENTIRE order showed up complete and priced as quoted. Even the shipping charge was quoted at time of order. Before I ordered I had already written down the part numbers of the parts pages, made very simple when ordering. Great prices also. I am a very happy customer.

Couly

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.