Michigan Riders Open ride this Sunday

2 replies to this topic
  • olson_jr

Posted May 16, 2001 - 05:47 PM

The Night Hawk Comp team is having an open ride at their track in the Irish Hills this Sunday May 20. The track is a natural terrain GP style MX track winding through the woods and over the hills. There is a seperate track for 50's/ minis.

Cost is $20/rider.

No Quads

More info at http://hvnh.org under dirtbike icon. note no www!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Tim_Heslip

Posted May 16, 2001 - 08:23 PM

Olson JR,
A fellow thumpertalker and a fellow Night Hawk. Thats great! What is your plate number? I will see you on Sunday weather permitting.

Tim Heslip
WR400 #611

• olson_jr

Posted May 17, 2001 - 11:52 AM

Hi Tim,

Looks like the weather should be great on Sunday. I don't have #'s on my WR yet but will soon. You can spot me in the "C" motos with my headlight on.

See ya,

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.