how did you find out...

26 replies to this topic
  • newto2wheels

Posted April 18, 2002 - 02:25 PM

I wanted a four stroke bike and while doing some research, found TT. Been here ever since and bought a 2002 YZ250F. Yamaha should thank TT for all the business. Merfman- good quote from Kid Rock !!

• dadwasright

Posted April 18, 2002 - 05:47 PM

I was researching any info i could find on 4 strokes. And i came upon this site and WOW. This place is so informative that it convinced me to buy a 426 today.

• Adam

Posted April 19, 2002 - 01:54 AM

My dealer told me about it when i bought my bike.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 98yz

Posted April 19, 2002 - 03:07 AM

Ross at Enzo Racnig told me about it. Was having problems with jetting and he was like man you need to check out thumpertalk.com, it will prolly be on there what to do.

• Guest__*

Posted April 19, 2002 - 02:27 PM

Somewhere walking through California and i heard these two guys talking about dirtbikes and they kept saying thumper this and thumper that, so iasked them what they were talking about and here i am.

• Guest__*

Posted April 19, 2002 - 02:29 PM

And you know everyone i talk to i tell them about this Place.

Zach

• Boit

Posted April 19, 2002 - 11:31 PM

sirthumpalot: I didn't think about getting their number(s). I was busy taking notes, besides, one of them might have wanted a date with me. I don't spend money on no stinkin' woman! I can get me one of those new 773 tires for what I can take a female out to dinner and a movie.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.