Engine Ice Coolant

1 reply to this topic
  • Ron_S

Posted May 16, 2001 - 12:28 PM

Has anyone used Engine Ice yet? Just picked up a 1/2 gallon. It is made by Cycle Logic, and is supposed to reduce operating temperatures up to 50 degrees. Boil over protection to 256 deg., and freeze up protection to -26 deg. and it's biodegradable.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Clark_Mason

Posted May 16, 2001 - 06:26 PM

I'v run engine ice in my XR650R for the last 300 miles and seems OK so far. Still have not tested it in real hot conditions. Time will tell as the XR650R can run hot especilly mine which has the full HRC power up kit installed a torque and speed monster like riding a blown tractor.

Clark

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.