TERRYCABLE HOT START FOR SALE!

4 replies to this topic
  • BLUEBEAST

Posted April 16, 2002 - 03:41 PM

New, still in package, fits WR/YZ 250/426F. Simular to DR.D but uses air tube instead of cable. Bought 7 months ago from White Bros. All reasonable offers considered. IMPORTANT/ DISCLAIMER: There is only ONE of these. This is in NO WAY associated with a BULK BUY offer. Please remain calm. THE BLUEBEAST reserves the right to cancel this offer at any time.

• John_Lorenz

Posted April 16, 2002 - 03:48 PM

Bulk Buy Did you Say BULK :) BUY

Lets get emmmmmm Arrrggggggggggggg

Wudya pay for it originally and how much did it cost to get it Re-Shrink Wrapped

:D I'll give you 25 bucks for it

Do I here 30

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BLUEBEAST

Posted April 16, 2002 - 04:35 PM

EGO,
paid 80.00 but i know i aint seeing that again. Shrink wrap? you got me on that one. (It does have it though)

• rvanliere

Posted April 17, 2002 - 03:01 AM

$45

• BLUEBEAST

Posted April 17, 2002 - 04:34 PM

I`ll take $60 and I`ll pay for the shipping. Any takers? Hey, I forgot to mention i may be interested in doing some trading on things like a flywheel weight, Handlebars, 2tooth bigger rear sprocket, top clamp, O-ring chain, roll bars, fog lights, safety harness.....oh I`m sorry, i was getting a little too carried away.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.