Motoman I need your help

7 replies to this topic
  • rvanliere

Posted April 16, 2002 - 03:02 PM

I downloaded the 426 microfisch and when ZI try to open it it looks like its in another language or something. Any Ideas

• DPW

Posted April 16, 2002 - 03:15 PM

What program did you use to open it up with? I opened it up in Word and Wordpad without a problem.

• motoman393

Posted April 16, 2002 - 03:17 PM

The micro fiche is a .zip file, you need and unzipping program (such as winzip). If you dont already have winzip DOWNLOAD IT NOW This should fix the problem for you. BTW I just downloaded it to make sure it works, and it works just fine. Let me know how it goes! Later,

• motoman393

Posted April 16, 2002 - 03:19 PM

Yeah like DPW said make sure you open it in Word or Word pad (it wont work in Notebook).

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • moto_madman

Posted April 16, 2002 - 06:07 PM

why download somthing when you could just learn to speak compuer language. :) Damn, we really need a sarcasm font or icon.

• rvanliere

Posted April 16, 2002 - 07:05 PM

I thank you . It worked after i got Winzip- Thanks again . You guys are great!

• DaveJ

Posted April 16, 2002 - 08:25 PM

If I create a Word-microfiche for the 01 (and perhaps 02) bikes and the 250F, would you be able to post them on your site?

• motoman393

Posted April 17, 2002 - 02:46 AM

Sure, that would be great!! Let me know when you get them will only take 20 mins to put it on my site! Later,

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.