Pictures: march 28th ride

4 replies to this topic
  • simon@vic

Posted March 28, 2004 - 07:41 PM

me and my sister {endurogal on 230forum} went on a sweet long distance ride today. some nasty stuff and a few bad ideas in alternate routs home led us over into the wrong valley. :D

early off she decides to go for a swim {bike too} in a 1m deep 2 degree C river. note the air box waterfall and wet feet. :D
Posted Image
this is what it looks like when you try to get a wr450 jumping a log with a 1 mega pixel camera with an annoying delay.
Posted Image
crossing a smaller river.
Posted Image
UP
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
OVER
Posted Image

:D :) :D

• Indy_WR450

Posted March 28, 2004 - 07:52 PM

Hey Simon,
Looks like Trials type riding for you and your girl. :D
I guess you are one of the lucky ones on this fourm board. Simon says, "lets go ride" the wife gets her CRF out and away you both go! :) Good pics thanks for sharing them.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • simon@vic

Posted March 28, 2004 - 07:56 PM

well me and my sis {endurogal on 230forum}

she is my sister. my X GF could ride and she races MX too. but now im single again. :D.......kinda

so if there are any cute riding girls out there, come say hi. :)

• arai

Posted March 28, 2004 - 08:11 PM

cool pics,. nice to see you gettin your sis out riding. So your van girl doesnt count then? :)

-arai-

• simon@vic

Posted March 28, 2004 - 08:28 PM

i wasn't fielding for a date, i was trying to get a hello from other riding girls. the cuter the better. :D

as for "my van girl" she isn't my GF, but her pic is in my sig so she means something to me :) . she would be if she lived here or if i lived there. sad story of my life :D

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.