WR front brake hose anyone??

6 replies to this topic
  • tammie

Posted March 28, 2004 - 07:05 PM

Hey guys, anyone have a stock WR front brake hose kicking around they wouldn't mind getting rid of? I have a YZ but i put a WR headlight on it and the stock YZ hose is too short kinks too much when forks are compressed......just thought those of you who put on steel braided lines might have one collecting dust somewhere....must be in useable condition though, no kinks or cracks...PM me...thanx

• BigDesto

Posted March 28, 2004 - 07:33 PM

You should put a wanted post in the parts forum, you might get more replies. :)

• Indy_WR450

Posted March 28, 2004 - 07:55 PM

Just try and route it Honda style. It should be long enough then. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tammie

Posted March 29, 2004 - 04:50 AM

what is honda style.....

• tammie

Posted March 29, 2004 - 07:01 AM

is that when the line does not go under the fork?

• MN_Kevin

Posted March 29, 2004 - 08:02 AM

hose starts @ caliper, DOES NOT DO THE LOOP-DE-LOOP, but goes around and up the front of the fork guard. Take a look at any Honda, or a 2004 KX, RM. It is easy to see.

This setup is by far SUPERIOR to OEM Yamaha!

• Rocky_Mountain_Racer

Posted March 29, 2004 - 06:41 PM

Sent you a PM. Have a ride engineering brake line for sale. :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.