Who is still coming to ride in SE Pennsylvania??

8 replies to this topic
  • Bill

Posted May 16, 2001 - 07:16 AM

I would like to get an idea of who's coming to the house and how many will meet us at the riding areas.

The places to be ridden are Rausch Creek and Tower City. The dates are June 15 & 16th.

Four weeks to go :)

97 KDX220, 86 TTR225, 99 WR400f, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. De-octopussed. Works frame guards and Thumper Rad Guards, Scotts steering damper. Odometer and headlight removed. Cycra Pro-Bend hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank, IMS seat and number plate. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA, Happy Ramblers MXC, Rausch Creek MXC, Tower City Trail Riders.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted May 16, 2001 - 07:22 AM

House. Thursday early evening.

• MN_Kevin

Posted May 16, 2001 - 07:23 AM

I am doing some scheduling changes here at work (normal CEO stuff...you know), but everything should be fine.

Now, if I can just get this TPS in from Competition Accessories out of OH (not due in to the shop, IN OHIO, until 5/21!! :) ) and get Mike68's ass out of the rack, we'll be there by 1100 Thursday.

'99 WZ with ALL YZ mods, de-octopused, DSP Doug Henry airbox w/ velocity stack, FMF PowerBomb header, Stroker SX-1 silencer, SS front brake line, forked over by Pro-Action (and then fixed by me), OEM YZ tank, IMS YZ seat, carb mods by Jim Dean, Andy in OZ, & Sir "Taffy" from Jolly Old England, AMA, NESC.

[This message has been edited by NH Kevin (edited 05-16-2001).]

• Tree_Crippler

Posted May 16, 2001 - 07:31 AM

Have to wait until it gets closer. Should make one day (Tower City) for the woodsrider.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted May 16, 2001 - 08:39 AM

Kev, you mean the track by 1100. Anyone interested in riding a couple hours on thursday afternoon. The track is right on the way. Can't just drive by!!

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted May 16, 2001 - 08:44 AM

I put in for a vacation day today so Ill be there the Thursday evening. It may not be until 8 or so. I hope you can keep your old self up that late. LOL

• mcarp

Posted May 16, 2001 - 03:07 PM

I'll be there Thursday around 6-7pm. I'm taking a guess to say 2 other riders (John, the KX rider, and Don the YZ426er) will be meeting us at the track Thursday. No venison chili or a bed needed for them :)

I'm bringing a dig camera and maybe a webcam if I can get the thing working. I'm thinking there will be a few NH Crash and Burn photo ops :D to post on TT.

• GNCCYZ400

Posted May 16, 2001 - 04:23 PM

I won't be able to make this trip. The court house is closed that week and it's the only week my wife gets for vacation. We will be in Myrtle Beach for the week.
I am planning to come up and roost with you, but I don't know when yet. I'll get with you soon and figure it out.

'98 YZ400F
'01 YZ250F
'98 CBR600F3

• sbohanon

Posted May 18, 2001 - 02:20 PM

still planning to be at rausch creek by 9:00am on the 15th. i'm assumming this is where everyone is going to be the first day.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.