I love my Bike!! (should work now)

6 replies to this topic
  • woodsk

Posted March 28, 2004 - 12:16 PM

Lets see if this works
http://home.comcast....otos.html-.html

• gfergtr74

Posted March 28, 2004 - 12:22 PM

didn't work but really glad to hear about how you feel for your bike. :)

• YZUL8R

Posted March 28, 2004 - 12:59 PM

dude today coming home from the track..i was just thinking about how i was gonna post how much i love my bike. Even though its an 01, and not the "newest and greatest" it still flies, and i still love it. :) :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • woodsk

Posted March 28, 2004 - 03:47 PM

Should work now. Let me know what you think

• whipit1k

Posted March 28, 2004 - 03:52 PM

Nice bike. Believe it or not, i just bought a new leftover 2000 WR the other day. did all the free mods and still have not ridden it yet

• N7SLC

Posted March 28, 2004 - 04:43 PM

Nice bike. Believe it or not, i just bought a new leftover 2000 WR the other day. did all the free mods and still have not ridden it yet

You gonna tell us how "little" you paid for it?? :)

• whipit1k

Posted March 28, 2004 - 05:42 PM

honestly, you probably would think i was full of it if I had told you. I am still trying to figure out how I got such an awesome deal. I paid $3355 out the door for this new 2000 WR400....it wasn't even uncrated at this dealership until last may...full warranty and everything. I almost bought a clean used one for $3300 a couple weeks ago. Im glad I waited

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.