new bike choice

3 replies to this topic
  • bazsupermotouk

Posted March 28, 2004 - 09:39 AM

which way would be easier/cheaper i want to get a new bike to replace stolen yz426 i want a road legal supermoto with yz performanc option a get A yz and fit all lights mirrors etc or optin B get a wr and get yz performance :)

• gfergtr74

Posted March 28, 2004 - 09:51 AM

It mostly depends on what tranny you want. I would think that for super moto the 5 speed would be better but never ridin that style I don't know for sure. I think it would be cheaper to get the WR. The performance mods that are free will bring that bike to life. A new exhaust system is going to be cheaper than the lighting assembly and lights. Just my 2 cents

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • eurotrash

Posted March 28, 2004 - 10:10 AM

i agree. the WR would be the easiest option. full akrapovic system on mine brought it to life.

• uk_scar

Posted April 10, 2004 - 01:53 PM

a full akra and re-jetting on my 03 wr450.

plus an extra gear!!

i would love a new yz450 for track use only tho-and keep my wr for road use and keep it clean.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.