toys for sale!!!

No replies to this topic
  • Dansgarage

Posted April 15, 2002 - 10:25 AM

I am proud to say that I am going from a part time wannabe to a full time wannabe. I am getting rid of all of my other toys and concentrating on my bike.

Sony ps2 w/ 8 ps2 games (soul reaver2, onimusha, tony hawk's pro skater3, sky odyssey, star ways starfighter, ATV offroad fury, Grand Turismo 3 A-spec, x-squad), 8 ps1 games (syphon filter2, metal gear solid, die hard trilogy, you don't know jack, army men 3D, tony hawk's pro skater2, championship motocross, Driver), two controllers, dvd remote. $550

Burton floater 159 snowboard w/burton freestyle ratchet bindings, da kine lockable combo leash (so you can lock up your board when youre inside)Two years old but only one ride on the board. It has a scratch accross the top from some ass hole that didn't know how to ride and cut across my board.

stock parts from 2001 yz426

e-mail me if you are interested and want pics.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.