6 replies to this topic
  • MY250F

Posted April 15, 2002 - 06:15 AM

I NEED A REAR HUB FOR MY 2000 YZ426. PLEASE
HELP.
DOUG S

• timmorg

Posted April 15, 2002 - 08:42 AM

Just a question but did your sprocket get ripped off??? Just asking because I had that happen to me for a second time a week ago.

Joe

• IBWFO

Posted April 15, 2002 - 10:27 AM

Try BBR. They have several bikes the are parting out.

D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Hootna

Posted April 15, 2002 - 10:33 AM

I dont think a stock rear hub for a YZF is that expensive maybe $150.

• MY250F

Posted April 15, 2002 - 12:15 PM

MY REAR SPROCKET BOLTS ALWAYS LOOSEN UP. THIS TIME I DID NOT CATCH IT SOON ENOUGH. YES I USE LOC TITE EVERY TIME. ALL I CAN THINK IS MAYBE BAD LOCTITE??? OH BY THE WAY I HAVE TALON SPROCKETS.

• moto_madman

Posted April 15, 2002 - 12:37 PM

you should not put the locktite on the threads. Just on the tapered part of the bolt.

• teamtoxic

Posted April 15, 2002 - 02:43 PM

A hub only ran me $100 when mine got ripped apart. I think I got it from Parts Fish. They're a good company with reasonable prices and quick order processing, or at least for me! :)

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.