3 replies to this topic
  • jc777

Posted March 26, 2004 - 02:43 PM

I just had my new fmf factory 4 exhaust system put on and jetted,and omg its like riding a new bike it feels like i added around 8-10 hp which is probaly true , this thing with now demolish my freinds cr250r whcih used to beat me by 5 feet before.Its pretty loud but in all aspects it is worth it.btw i also have the powerbomb header.It truley feels like a new bike i cant keep the front end down now.

• AkRider

Posted March 26, 2004 - 07:21 PM

How much lighter is it then the stock pipe? Is it a lot louder then an uncorked stock pipe? Did it bolt wright on?
I am dying to spend some money on my bike. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jc777

Posted March 27, 2004 - 02:16 PM

Its a good bit lighter than the stock pipe,and it is a little louder than the uncorked stock,but the performance gains are unbelivable.I got the whole system so it just doesnt bolt right on and u have to jet it too,i just had my local dealer do it and so far its good.

• AkRider

Posted March 28, 2004 - 05:29 PM

Thanks for the info. What did you pay? What did you do for the jetting. Did you get the blue system? :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.