Hebo Clutch

2 replies to this topic
  • jim-in-so-ore

Posted March 26, 2004 - 08:52 AM

I'm kind of thinking of installing a Hebo Clutch on my 03 WR450 andwould like to know where to order one and the cost. I did a search and could find almost nothing. HELP.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • holeshot426

Posted March 26, 2004 - 01:13 PM

I dont know about HEBO, but Magura just hooked me up phat. Hands down the best customer service I have seen in a long time. They stand behind their product 100%. I jacked up my slave cylinder recently and sent it back. They sent me a new slave cylinder free, and I was the second owner of the clutch. Plus I called them to see if they would replace the rubber boot and bolt for the lever, and they sent me one free. :thumbsup:Magura, its worth a shot...

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted March 26, 2004 - 03:21 PM

Jim, I bought mine at erider.com. I would suggest you go for the Magura, they have one that will fit. My Hebo clutch worked great when it was new but has proven to be unreliable over time.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.