Sidi Flex Force Boots Sizing????

2 replies to this topic
  • Idonjuan

Posted April 13, 2002 - 07:28 AM

Any info on how their sizing run?? Do they run large or small?? I wear a size 10 MX boot. size 9 in standard shoes. Please help, I need to order soon.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • aag800

Posted April 13, 2002 - 10:45 AM

You are probably going to be a 44. That is like a 9.5/10. I wore a size 10 Alpinestar, and the 44(9.5) Sidi fit better than the 45(10.5). The Euro sizes are in between what we are used to, so if possible try to find somewhere to try them on. I know there aren't too many dealers that carry them. I went to the mall and tried on some fancy Italian shoes just to get an idea. Good luck.

• Ron_in_SoCal

Posted April 13, 2002 - 11:21 AM

Here is the chart:

http://www.motonatio.../footchart.html

Good choice in boots. I wear a 9.5 shoe and the 44mm SIDI Force fits like a glove.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.