Keihin FCR wanted

6 replies to this topic
  • Taffy

Posted April 12, 2002 - 10:11 PM

anyone got one for sale?

• fershy

Posted April 13, 2002 - 06:54 AM

Taffy, seen a couple on Ebay but they are kinda pricey. Have a look. What happened to yours? Did you mod it to the point where it is now knackered?

• Taffy

Posted April 14, 2002 - 02:27 AM

no. i've gone with a husaberg and want a keihin on it. being from the UK i think that e-bay would be a bit difficult. what are they making?thanks anyway.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • fershy

Posted April 14, 2002 - 06:02 AM

Here is one that did not sell as the reserve was not met. $325 US. There is another one on Ebay for $350 no reserve. Perhaps Ebay Germany might be a better bet for you? Nothing there at the moment, I checked.
here are the links,

web page

web page

[ April 14, 2002: Message edited by: fershy ]

• Taffy

Posted May 14, 2002 - 06:38 AM

back to the top.
not going to bid.
just wanna find someone who wants to sell one.

Taffy (UK)

• sirthumpalot

Posted May 14, 2002 - 07:04 AM

thumpsalid may want to sell you his, I think he may be parting his bike. Send him a pm (see the thread "destroyed engine").

• Jon_Escombe

Posted May 16, 2002 - 12:00 PM

Taffy, I recently got rid of my FCR41, I think the guy I sold it to had an FCR39 for sale - might be worth a try. (Craig Taylor from Dynotorque, Birmingham, 0121 772 2453).

If you want to buy new, Allens R&D may be the best bet..

Related Content

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  35 replies

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

yz400f throttle bog by yz400fmaniac

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  28 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.