03WR450 Jetting for Moab

1 reply to this topic
  • Redwoods

Posted March 25, 2004 - 08:32 AM

I have been reading the posts about riding moab and have never been there. A lot of people in my town ride mtn bikes there, but I want to bring my WR450 there and fly by them like a bat outta hell! I only live 4-5 hours away so it should be a no-brainer. Would I need to change my jetting? I live and ride at 8000+ feet. Does anyone have any good advise on jetting for a 03' wr450 riding in Moab? I don't have the JD Jetting kit. I run a stock needle and am getting a PMB silencer insert in a day or two to complete my setup.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Indy_WR450

Posted March 25, 2004 - 02:09 PM

160 main and stock needle in clip #5 should work for this time of year. :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.