Who does suspension tuning in So Cal ?

7 replies to this topic
  • dieseld

Posted March 24, 2004 - 09:30 PM

I need to get the forks revalved. Any suggestions for a good shop around here ? I know that there are lots of good suspension houses out there, any in OC ?

thanks

• Tim_in_WA

Posted March 24, 2004 - 11:52 PM

Just had mine done at Factory Connection in Corona, CA. Not sure where Corona is exactly, but I think it's Southern Cal.

• jsuhr

Posted March 25, 2004 - 01:25 AM

Rob Barnum
He is near El Mirage Lake
http://www.barnumspr...ductweb_001.htm
I have heard nothing but great things about his work and have talked to him, very nice guy, approachable

• dieseld

Posted March 25, 2004 - 06:57 AM

Thanks for those suggestions guys. I also came across Fineline which is only 15 minutes away from my work.

Anybody have any experience with Fineline and thier service ?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Garry_on_a_426

Posted March 25, 2004 - 07:30 AM

Does anyone know of someone up in the ventura area that does this kind of suspension work?

• dez4ever

Posted March 25, 2004 - 08:35 AM

I had my suspension done by Enzo and have had pretty good luck so far. Ross Maeda (sp?) has worked with Yamaha and most of the race teams for over 20 years developing the Kayaba suspension.

I think the number is 714-541-5210

• DanO22

Posted March 26, 2004 - 08:43 PM

Hi Damon,

There are a couple of good houses in OC. RG3 in Anahiem is very good, they do the suspension work for Travis Pestrana. The is also Factory connection in Murrieta who alot of my buddies swear by.

• DanO22

Posted March 28, 2004 - 08:40 PM

Damon,

Meant to say Precision Concepts in Murrieta, factory connection is in corona.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.