3 replies to this topic
  • Matt687

Posted March 24, 2004 - 07:33 PM

Woohoo, i just bought a new IRC tire with like 1 inch treads on it (very aggressive :)) tommorrow i will get to work mounting it, then i will be riding asap with this excellent new tire. My old tire was getting too worn down for what i wanted to do, it has about 1/4" of tread left on it, i do big hill climbs and races and such where the highest amount of traction is needed. -Matt :D

My Tire:
Posted Image

• Bernie_Boy

Posted March 24, 2004 - 11:27 PM

I got a new IRC last week, have not used it yet....Is your the Motocross M5B?? thats the one I got.... :D

did you get the 140? thats the size I have....Don't they look sick!!! :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Matt687

Posted March 25, 2004 - 05:57 PM

Yeah i got the M5B size 140 :), i also have the same year bike as you. Once i get a chance to use it i will write a review for all you people out there who are jealous of Bernie and I :D. -Matt

• BWB63

Posted March 27, 2004 - 09:57 AM

This tire rocks! I did a write up on it two months ago for someone that was asking about tires on this group in the riding section for the Southwest. http://www.thumperta...true#Post904239 :)

Related Content

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 2 replies

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

FCR40 Tuning Woes- XR600R by aTuWitty

• Hot  37 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.