Cooper Webb

Coop will get it together and then all of you will be swinging from his sack again and forget all about this thread.

Not on the Yamaha, not this season. If he's still healthy and strong at the end of the season and a few others are out with injury top 5 will stop be a good night, by top 5 I mean fifth.

Clearly you're neither, you edited that post and it's still loaded with errors.

When they get down to the point of having to bring grammar and,LOL math errors up in a dirt bike forum there pretty well out of

Anything useful here.[emoji12][emoji849]

• Like 2

I like how everyone talks shit on the guys who aren't winning. These are the top 1% of the 1% in the world... And they all suck... Lol

Something bob hannah said about guys finishing in 2 or 3rd place and being 30. Seconds, maybe a minute off the lead and being OK with that and how ridiculous it was. I tend to agree, put up and do what it takes to be competitive or go home.

• Like 1

Something bob hannah said about guys finishing in 2 or 3rd place and being 30. Seconds, maybe a minute off the lead and being OK with that and how ridiculous it was. I tend to agree, put up and do what it takes to be competitive or go home.

Sure, but heck he isn't in the top 3. Two races in and he's been written off... Funny!

Also, ppl that bring up gramar and teh maths in dirt bike forums...why? Are you really that dense? Not clever enough to think of something amusing?

Not at all, dude.  Your spelling & grammar are the only way to identify any intelligence online.  To be frank, only stupid people think spelling & grammar aren't important and probably didn't pay attention in school & argued they'd never use math either.  Like poor people who talk about money not being important, it sure as hell is important & those without are jealous AF.

• Like 6

Try me, Coop already paid me $100 this season. What do you say, I say no podiums this season for Coop. $100.

It wasn't Coop that paid you, it was me. Coop cost me $100.00. I figured he would have come out swinging but it's clear he and the bike aren't 1 yet. I don't know why the blue 250 and 450's are that much different but clearly they are. He may never get in sink with it for Sx. Just like Barcia. Yamaha is desperate to find someone to tame the 450 and Coop was to be the Man but time will tell. It's only 2 races in.

It's clear after winning A1 last year and how he is doing this year Anderson likes the bike and will podium this year.

With the talent, Coop would be hard pressed to podium this year but I'm not giving up yet. I will take that bet squid. Same terms.

• Like 2

It wasn't Coop that paid you, it was me. Coop cost me $100.00. I figured he would have come out swinging but it's clear he and the bike aren't 1 yet. I don't know why the blue 250 and 450's are that much different but clearly they are. He may never get in sink with it for Sx. Just like Barcia. Yamaha is desperate to find someone to tame the 450 and Coop was to be the Man but time will tell. It's only 2 races in.

It's clear after winning A1 last year and how he is doing this year Anderson likes the bike and will podium this year.

With the talent, Coop would be hard pressed to podium this year but I'm not giving up yet. I will take that bet squid. Same terms.

So double or nothing basically? I mean you already paid out but that's how it will work out in the end.

You're on!

Not at all, dude.  Your spelling & grammar are the only way to identify any intelligence online.  To be frank, only stupid people think spelling & grammar aren't important and probably didn't pay attention in school & argued they'd never use math either.  Like poor people who talk about money not being important, it sure as hell is important & those without are jealous AF.

Thets knot trew towle.   Spelleng haz noting too due weth how inteligint i iz...

• Like 1

Engine size makes a major difference in handling and overall control, the first year i raced a 450 it sucked and i went from 1st and seconds to 5th to 8th places did better the next year but not enough to keep the Beast, when i got it paid off it was gone!