2017 FE 350's arriving

I've been watching the FE 501 post for months now but haven't heard much about the FE 350s. I figured lets get the 350 chatter on its own thread.

I haven't got my 17 FE350 yet but my dealer did get 17 FE501s. Has anyone got there 17 FE 350s? What's the first impressions? upgrades? Pros? Cons?

I plan on racing mine next weekend (14th/15th) in the first Big6 GP if I get it soon. I've already got a new complete wheel set up for off road, FMF muffler, 14/50 gearing or 52.

Lets hear what you guys are thinking

I have mine... went from stock 14/52 (wouldn't pull a wheelie easily in 1st or 2nd) to a 13 front sprocket and is a completely different machine.... much better.

Be sure you order 2017 specific parts as a lot of the previous will not fit ... clutch lever as an example...

• Like 1

He told me the same thing and it very well may for the altitude out there.... but here on the east coast my bike definitely had the 14/52 setup.

I don't have any seat time with my new setup but from the ride down the street it was a completely different and impressive bike.