Lighting

1 reply to this topic
  • Plazman

Posted March 23, 2004 - 09:25 AM

Hey Trhottle jockies;
I have an 03 Wr 450 I have been tryin to trouble shoot a lighting problem. The head light seems ok but my tail light is way dim, if I unplug the headlight the tail light burns brighter. One of my buddies hit me with some roost one day and my lights went out, did some diagnostics and replaced the reg/rectifier still get the dim tail light??? :)
Any suggestions
Thanx Plaz in Las Vegas
03 WR 450 air box, grey wire, 160mj, fmf powercore/bomb proptaper acrebis hand gaurds p-38....... 03TTR125le

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • oldbones

Posted March 23, 2004 - 10:01 AM

You could try replacing the stock bulb with the new style LED replacement bulb, I hear they are very bright.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.