Wanted Excel Front Rim

13 replies to this topic
  • Victor_Delgadillo

Posted April 10, 2002 - 12:54 PM

Hope any one have an extra rim, cause mine is f%@ked.... :)

Posted April 10, 2002 - 12:58 PM

there was one on e-bay today, do a search for "excel" it's there. jimbo

• Norman

Posted April 10, 2002 - 05:11 PM

Victor, I have my stock exel off of my old 2000 model, I have the rim only, nothing wrong with it but it is USED, let me know if i can help,

Norman K.

• freestyle111

Posted April 10, 2002 - 08:53 PM

you can buy a excel rim for $100 and have it laced and trued for $50.i doubt you can buy a complete wheel for for under $300.

• Hootna

Posted April 11, 2002 - 04:13 AM

I am pretty sure I bought an EXCEL front rim for 85$ from www.onoffroad.com and it was a Black anodized which are usually $10 more than a silver. May want to give them a call.

• Victor_Delgadillo

Posted April 11, 2002 - 06:57 AM

Thanks to every one, i checked onoffroad.com and there's a silver one (not black, not blue :) ), but is 118... of course plus shipping.

Also checked at ebay and i saw two but one is in canada, and the other left 5 days.... :D

Hey Norman how much are you asking for what i need? :D

• Hootna

Posted April 11, 2002 - 07:58 AM

That is strange I bought my RIMs from ONOFFROAD I still have it written down on a note at the office here and $95 under it. Maybe it was because it was a 20 inch rim but wouldnt think it would make a difference. Sorry I steered you the wrong direction.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Victor_Delgadillo

Posted April 11, 2002 - 08:02 AM

Yeah.... that's why.... i need a 21 inch... thanks pal

• freestyle111

Posted April 11, 2002 - 09:26 PM

if you need someone to lace and true your rims here's you go: Kelly Moss [408]254-0440 San Jose,ca. this guy is the best.he just laced up a set of excels with talon hubs for me a few months ago.he only charges $50 per wheel [laced and trued]+shipping.

• humbertob

Posted April 11, 2002 - 12:51 PM

Ya viste en la bronca que te vas a meter con lo del rin, no es tan facil, vas a necesitar que lo armen y aqui va a estar bien cañon que alguien lo haga bien, te va a convenir mejor comprarlo todo entero ya con todo y rayos, pero si no pues juegatela con los de HONDA ! :)

Celula !

• Norman

Posted April 11, 2002 - 05:40 PM

Victor, give me your address, cheap enough??

• Victor_Delgadillo

Posted April 12, 2002 - 10:06 AM

My rim is still dancing lambada..!!! :)

Posted April 12, 2002 - 02:10 PM

Victor, I have a good excel rim, with the tire, hub, and bearings. I will ship it to you for $210. It is for a 2000 yz 426. The tire has about 90% tread left. I guarantee satisfaction on my stuff, or ALL your money back. Thanks, Craig Graham.

Posted April 12, 2002 - 02:11 PM

oh yeah, please email me at thompsoncreekrider@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Related Content

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  106 replies

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

Is the 2016 GYTR Yamaha YZ450F too fast? by Fryboy

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • * - - - -
  • Hot  241 replies

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.