Improving Canadian Exhaust

3 replies to this topic
  • thedon

Posted March 22, 2004 - 03:58 PM

I Just got a 2001 WR426, insane bike, but was wondering how i could improve the tin can exhaust that comes with the Canadian models. I've looked into aftermarket but they are damn expensive. I was wondering if anyone has tried drilling some holes around the tiny 1 inch hole it already has.

• Bamster

Posted March 23, 2004 - 03:55 AM

Do you really want to make it louder?
Some riding areas are already clamping down on noise.
I took my MegaMax off and put the stocker back on.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Canuck

Posted March 23, 2004 - 11:21 AM

if you really want to improve it, remove it. Dr.d can cure your ailments...spend the loot, spoil yourself

• WR_Dave

Posted March 23, 2004 - 02:33 PM

Send me your e-mail address and I will send you pics of the mod you are describing and the mod that I ended up with. The final version is not near as loud as a stock YZF and it improves the WR significantly.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.