Roczen still throwing rocks .

He does, but don't you get tired of the robotic racers that act like they're following a script? Yeah he's a douche but I'd rather be a douche than a mindless automaton.

This sport needs some personalities like Hannah and RJ.

The sport doesn't need an arrogant guy talking shit about everyone, it just comes off as whiney. 

• Like 6

Man this kid is going to destroy himself. His arrogance is unreal. He reminds me of Lightning McQueen. Roczen doesn't have a beef with Baker so he really needs to grow up. The journalling community fanned the flames. I know DeCoster was bewildered when Roczen left Baker and KTM. I cannot recall Baker saying anything out of line about Roczen.

See i think this is why this resonates with you FLYKTM, Roczen's worldview is the same as yours. Yeah i have heard Aldon speak directly into the chaos that Roczen was jumping into when he was swooned by Cary Hart into coming over and joining the party Rock Star Roczen. But it was true, what did Aldon say wrong. You millinials are so thinned skinned, you have no capability of thinking critically or cogently, you just emote. Roczen acts like a fool and bad mouths all those who have helped him along the way. If he really is as great as he believes and it is all him, he should just buy a bike, quit HRC, and do it all himself to perfection! Oh wait HE CAN'T DO THAT so no he doesn't deserve a break for his arrogant, slanderous mouth.

"You can't recall Baker saying anything out of line about Roczen?"     Trust me, the shit that went down between Rocz and Baker was never printed.   Baker is a cocky tool,  I'm sure he said some arrogant shit to Rocz that really pissed him off.

"You can't recall Baker saying anything out of line about Roczen?"     Trust me, the shit that went down between Rocz and Baker was never printed.   Baker is a cocky tool,  I'm sure he said some arrogant shit to Rocz that really pissed him off.

So what went down? 

• Like 1

Baker is a pro. He moved on with his business.  Kroc?  Not so much.

IMO, Dungey will win the SX title in 17.  Kroc is racing Baker while Dungey will be racing the field.

• Like 2

Baker is a pro. He moved on with his business.  Kroc?  Not so much.

IMO, Dungey will win the SX title in 17.  Kroc is racing Baker while Dungey will be racing the field.

My wallet says your opinion is wrong.    I'll take Roczen, you can have Dungey.  What's the bet?  

Different programs work for different people. Aldon has trained so many great riders, a cookie cutter approach might work. "Do this program and win like RC, JS, and RV." Pretty hard to argue with that. But it might not work for some. I really don't know how much Aldon customizes his program.

Dungey said he was over training in some areas. Getting someone to back off a bit is easier than saying surfing doesn't count as training. Someone got into Dungeys head as he is passing with more aggression rather than waiting.

Roczen might need a different program. One that works with his body and in his head.