Front suspension settings?

1 reply to this topic
  • jamracing

Posted March 21, 2004 - 12:11 PM

Hey guys,
looking for the best oil/preload combo for this bike, using stock hardware. I ride rocky enduro conditions, and weigh about 200 lbs. with all the gear.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • AzMtnThumper

Posted March 21, 2004 - 06:22 PM

I'm using a 2" spacer with 5 wt fluid at 120mm. Still a bit harsh on the initial portion of the stroke, but quite a bit better. Some of these guys are using 2.5 wt oil and say it works pretty well. If I end up keeping this bike for awhile I think gold valves (there's no shim stack in these forks) and about .46 springs would be what i would try next. :) I'm about the same weight as you.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.