gave my 2000 wr400 another face lift!

4 replies to this topic
  • aremean_troy

Posted March 21, 2004 - 08:15 AM

Some of you guys out there will go.... "OH NO... NOT AGAIN!!"

truth is, I just cant get tired of my wr400! Gave her new one industries graphics, new plastics and used sds big gun system in addition to my 2003 facelift......

here are some pics taken a day before my ride today.....

Posted Image

and a piture taken a week ago with motard rims on them

Posted Image

:)

• timvv51

Posted March 21, 2004 - 10:07 AM

I like it. Wish my scooter looked that good. I wouldnt mind having a number plate on the front of my 03WR. I removed the light and odo. but still need the number plate. It looks silly with no light in it. I bet if I fabricate a bracket or two I can make a YZ fit. Tim

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • aremean_troy

Posted March 21, 2004 - 10:33 AM

I simply get a yz top clamp off ebay for less then usd$15 bucks....

• MOmilkman

Posted March 21, 2004 - 10:54 AM

• dirtstiff

Posted March 21, 2004 - 05:13 PM

YZ Plastic fits with minimal modification, mine took less than a half hour and one aluminum screen bracket. I decided to keep the odometer. Posted Image :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.