Graphics Kit for 2004 WR450F?

9 replies to this topic
  • YamahaWR450FMike

Posted March 21, 2004 - 08:04 AM

Anyone know of a website where I could select from lots of different graphics kit for the 2004 wr450f?

• ill_caper

Posted March 21, 2004 - 10:49 AM

theres tons out there. YOu can also buy the YZ450 graphics and with a little trimming make it look real nice. Thats your better option. I boight the Hot Wheels graphics fora YZ450 and put in on my bike and it looks sweet. Also try here Good luck! :) :D

• LI_Thumper

Posted March 21, 2004 - 01:13 PM

try www.graphicmx.com

• YamahaWR450FMike

Posted March 21, 2004 - 03:24 PM

thanks guys for all the info on the graphics kit. I have one more question though. Is a 04 Yamaha YZ450F pretty much the same as a 04 Yamaha WR450F? Like what's the differance if any? Are the radiator shouds the same and the seat the same? :)

• ill_caper

Posted March 21, 2004 - 04:39 PM

Theyre not the same but cose enough so that with patience and a little trimming you can put the YZ graphicd on the WR. :) :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • YamahaWR450FMike

Posted March 21, 2004 - 05:18 PM

Ok that's good to know. Thanks for the info.... :D

Theyre not the same but cose enough so that with patience and a little trimming you can put the YZ graphicd on the WR. :) :D

• jc777

Posted March 21, 2004 - 05:25 PM

I seen a nice looking graphics kit in my transworld mag. for the wr450 from n-style.

• YamahaWR450FMike

Posted March 21, 2004 - 07:04 PM

do they have a website for that transworld graphics kit?

I seen a nice looking graphics kit in my transworld mag. for the wr450 from n-style.

• WR_Dave

Posted March 22, 2004 - 02:25 AM

Go to www.mxsouth.com and click on the catalog section and then on the graphics section and you can browse alot of different graphics. As the guys have been saying you will probably need to buy YZ grphics and trim them to fit, there isn't much out there for the WR. Good Luck-- :cool:WR Dave.

• YamahaWR450FMike

Posted March 22, 2004 - 10:17 AM

yeah I did check out mxsouth and all the other graphic kits mentioned. I'm looking for the Bob Hanana graphics kit but in blue. I did see one in yellow but not blue. Anyone know of this kit but in blue or black?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.