Front tyre

2 replies to this topic
  • Hamish

Posted March 20, 2004 - 10:20 PM

I have a 739 on the front of my WR. It was the tyre that was on it when I bought it. Feels great on the road, but thats about it! On hard packed ground with loose surfaces it feels very sketchy :) I ride all types of terrains, but maily hardpack and rocky hillclimbs with the occasional sandy berm thrown in. Any recomendations?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BlueRules

Posted March 20, 2004 - 10:55 PM

Yeah, the last tyre I had, it was great but I cant remember wot it was :)

• WR_Dave

Posted March 21, 2004 - 04:32 AM

I use the Pirelli MT44 front and the Kenda Millville rear for riding the roots and rocks here in the mountains and they offer great traction in all kinds of terrain and they seem to wear well too. WR Dave. :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.