Acerbis Diamond Pic

9 replies to this topic
  • Hamish

Posted March 20, 2004 - 05:36 PM

Just fitted an Acerbis Diamond headlight to my WR.
I reckon it looks pretty cool, definately better than the stocker. Only mod required was to rotete the brake hose guide bracket 180 deg so that it brings the hose closer to the forks so it doesnt rub on the headlight. I just need to space the top mounts out from the forks with some rubber so that it directs the light onto the ground a bit more. Here is the pic : Wr with Acerbis Diamond Headlight

Hamish

• pedman

Posted March 20, 2004 - 05:42 PM

Nicely done...been looking at this fixture for a spot on my bike. how is the night ride? Do you get good lumination? :)

• SMD

Posted March 20, 2004 - 05:45 PM

Very nice....... :)

• crf250_rider

Posted March 20, 2004 - 07:09 PM

Are you selling the stock light?

• ETP

Posted March 20, 2004 - 07:17 PM

Cool man. Looks futuristic. Who makes those small turn indicators?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Hamish

Posted March 20, 2004 - 08:58 PM

not sure about the blinkers, they were on the bike when I got it. Night illumination is good, but I need to space the top to direct the beam onto the ground more. Maybe the bike sits slightly 'bullfrog' with my 220lbs on the seat.Due to the fact that there are 3 20watt bulbs, the blinkers have no chance of working at idle. No plans to sell the stock headlight as I want to keep it when I sell the bike. Anyways, the frieght from australia could be a killer.

Hamish

• Beta_Man

Posted March 20, 2004 - 10:01 PM

That is the same type of head light we used during the 24 hour ice race this year. It worked fairly good better then the stock one but when someone pulled in behind you with an hid you couldnt even tell yours was still on. But I do definetly like the looks of them.

• Hamish

Posted March 20, 2004 - 10:06 PM

that goes without saying...hallogen and HID shouldnt even be used in the same sentence!

Hamish

• MN_Kevin

Posted March 21, 2004 - 04:07 AM

that front end looks like a quad! >> NOT AN INSULT .

Some of those quads look totally bad A$$ from the front!

• Hamish

Posted March 21, 2004 - 09:47 PM

yeah..kinda looks like an offspring from a YZ and an R1

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.