Acerbis DFiamond Pic

6 replies to this topic
  • Hamish

Posted March 20, 2004 - 05:35 PM

Just fitted an Acerbis Diamond headlight to my WR.
I reckon it looks pretty cool, definately better than the stocker. Only mod required was to rotete the brake hose guide bracket 180 deg so that it brings the hose closer to the forks so it doesnt rub on the headlight. I just need to space the top mounts out from the forks with some rubber so that it directs the light onto the ground a bit more. Here is the pic : Wr with Acerbis Diamond Headlight

Hamish

• Canuck

Posted March 22, 2004 - 05:56 AM

hamish: looks good! still waiting for mine to arrive...
:)

• jwriott

Posted March 22, 2004 - 06:30 AM

I'm curious about the weight difference. Is it lighter than the stock unit with the glass lens?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yamW400R

Posted March 22, 2004 - 04:08 PM

can you run the diamond light on a wr400 1998 without a battery?

• Hamish

Posted March 22, 2004 - 10:31 PM

I cant see why not...my 426 has no battery and it works fine. It is considerably lighter than stock, by how much I'm not sure.

Hamish

• Canuck

Posted March 23, 2004 - 11:23 AM

works off the solenoid just like your exisitng bulb. check out the "diamond chromy" version....damn!

:)

• yamahahahaha

Posted March 23, 2004 - 05:21 PM

how much light does that thing put out? How well does it work for dusk and night riding?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.