3 replies to this topic
  • kevincorderman

Posted March 20, 2004 - 08:38 AM

I'm new to the thumper talk forum and wanted to see if any bike owners have bought bikes from www.motocycle-brokers.com in CANADA? i was looking at the site and they are $1000 less then local dealers. i contacted them about shipping and warrenty and it doesn't come with any warrenty. is that something i should watch out for? i was thinking that most dirt bike have such a bad warrenty that wouldn't be something to worrie about. well let me know if you have any suggestions. also i'm looking for a price of about $5300 on a 2004 wr450 if anyone knows of a dealer in us. thanks k.o.d :) :D :D

• jrutherf

Posted March 23, 2004 - 01:48 PM

Honda East, Maumee, Ohio sells 2004 WR450s for $5852 out the door, if you don't live in Ohio. I didn't want to go through the hassle of buying a bike in Canada to save a few hundred bucks. This is the third bike I have purchased from Honda East. It was a good experience every time. The parts department can have the YZ throttle stop screw, and GYT-R exhaust insert ready when you pick up your bike. The bike is jetted lean from the factory. I have ordered the James Dean jet kit. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kdolz

Posted March 23, 2004 - 02:12 PM

I would have to agree, I also bought my 04' wr450 from honda east. Ed Internet sales manager Ph#(419)891-1230 great guy! I got mine for $5800 out the door including shipping to Ca.

• Guest_deblaw223_*

Posted March 23, 2004 - 09:12 PM

I had a terrible time with Ed at HondaEast. I put a deposit down over the phone on my credit card on a 2003 WR450F last year after emailing Ed numerous times about the price, etc.

After I gave him the deposit, he emails back and says essentially "woops, I quotes you the price on the WR250, you need to pay several hundred more". I replied we have a deal at the quoted price. He made no concession and really ticked me off! Not the way to do business!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.