Drain Plug Is Here! (Thanks Scott )

15 replies to this topic
  • b-bike

Posted April 06, 2002 - 01:15 PM

Scott:

Thanks for all your hard work in getting this bulk buy together for us TTer's. :D

The two plugs I ordered came in the mail today.

I can't begin to understand how taxing it must have been on you.

Thanks again Scott. :D :D

Now... to all those who dissed Scott... ( :) ) I think you can use this thread to say your sorry!

IMHO.. walk a mile in his shoes befor you say or do anything harsh.

b-bike

• BigDog

Posted April 06, 2002 - 02:14 PM

I'm still waiting on mine. Maybe I should use some of these faces :) :D

Seems to have worked for you.

• #1_Hit-man

Posted April 06, 2002 - 02:32 PM

Originally posted by b-bike:
Scott:

Now... to all those who dissed Scott... ( :) ) I think you can use this thread to say your sorry!

IMHO.. walk a mile in his shoes befor you say or do anything harsh.

b-bike

I DON'T THINK SO! :D If mine gets here great, but if anyone should say they are "SORRY" it should be "SCOTT" :D

[ April 06, 2002: Message edited by: #1 Hit-man ]

• motoman393

Posted April 06, 2002 - 04:07 PM

I didnt get mine yet...it should be here Monday! Later,

Garrett

• John_Lorenz

Posted April 06, 2002 - 04:23 PM

I did not buy one but I am sorry Scott really pissed alot of people off :)

[ April 06, 2002: Message edited by: EgoAhole ]

• MOmilkman

Posted April 07, 2002 - 08:54 AM

Sounds like Scott's downfall might just be lack of communication and not thievery.

• Guest__*

Posted April 07, 2002 - 02:12 PM

Can I get one of those?????

Steve 01 YZ426F

• John_Lorenz

Posted April 07, 2002 - 03:57 PM

Steve

Have you been reading the threads on this issue ?

Man that is so halarious to ask given the flames that have been coming on this Bulk Buy deal.

My advise to Steve,

Ya you can get one (Psssd Dont get it from Scott)
:)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Glen_T

Posted April 08, 2002 - 05:10 PM

Hey Steve, I got one from Scott, but this weekend I saw a Moose magnetic drain plug for 11.95 at my local dealer. I almost bought it!

GLEN

• 426fred

Posted April 08, 2002 - 09:46 PM

Hi Bulk-buyers!

Got my drain-plug from Scott yesterday - at last. Hope everything is ok in his end though, I have not gotten any answer on my e-mail yet, an I owe HIM money!!! :)

Well, I will e-mail him today again.
This "ends" my business on Your forum, at least for now -
See ya,

///Fredrik :D

• Mark_UK

Posted April 09, 2002 - 12:35 AM

ok,,,, i was thinking about putting together a bulk order on tires.
heres the deal u order through me whatever expensive make size tread patern etc of tire u want.

now im sure no one will mind sending me the cash up front [to a PO box]

and then i absolutly promise to send out ur tire,,,,,,honestly :)

• JBM

Posted April 09, 2002 - 04:16 AM

I received mine yesterday. Thanks Scott.

• Shawbridge Husky

Posted April 09, 2002 - 12:20 PM

Mine came in at our customs' agent in up state New-York on Monday. I never doubted that it would come and as pointed out in another post this is not the place to buy if you are in a hurry. It is the nature of a group buy, freinds helping out freinds. If it were not for Scott I would not have gotten around to mail ordering one due to my busy schedule. I hadn't even gotten around to sending out the payment yet! ( got a money order together earlier today, air mailing out tomorrow ) :)

Scott did us all a favor by motivating us to buy such a smart little piece of equipment that will SAVE us money in the long run. ( BTW the Moose plug will not even hold paper to a fridge door from what I hear )

Why some other Thumper-Talkers got all bent out of shape over such a thing is beyond me. Some of us have our hands full with families, businesses, work, etc. It is a wonder we even get to ride at all!

Many thanks to Scott, his wife and their new addition! :D

• b-bike

Posted April 10, 2002 - 07:26 PM

Originally posted by #1 Hit-man:

I DON'T THINK SO! :) If mine gets here great, but if anyone should say they are "SORRY" it should be "SCOTT" :D

[ April 06, 2002: Message edited by: #1 Hit-man ]

Hey hitman:
Just received an e-mail from Scott, where he indicated that he has in fact been in bad health.
So... Please ask your self one question. Does the little amount of cash you have on the line for your plug give you license to unduly rip on Scott?
IMHO...No.

• neWRiver

Posted April 10, 2002 - 08:13 PM

Originally posted by EgoAhole:
I did not buy one but I am sorry Scott really pissed alot of people off :D

I did not buy one either but I am sorry Ego really likes to piss people off. :D

This whole thing kinda reminds me of when I was a little kid and would mail order stuff out of the back of comic books. Eagerly stuffing a couple bucks into an envelope while drooling over a picture of some goofy gadget that I just had to have. The weeks and days spent hovering over the mailbox. The elation at the first sign of a package with my name on it. And then the sort of dull realization of the uneventful significance of the whole thing and one more less than useful and not so interesting gadget in the back of some junk drawer. However, when occasionally an order might not be fulfilled for some reason quite unknown to me and my $1.95 (plus postage) was forever lost, well, you can imagine the utter sense of hopelessness and betrayal. :D

Of course, I was only eight years old. :)

I know that those who have suffered through this tragic mishandling of their hopes and dreams will eventually recover. :D

• Mark_UK

Posted April 10, 2002 - 10:57 PM

i dont wanna concern anyone but
i hope u realise the little magnet is tiny and week compared to the ones in ur flywheel
whip ur flywheel off and clean the huge amount of metal fillings off,,and u will see what i mean.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.