MX2 sandbagger shows the US supercross king how it's done

I would change the title of this thread to U.S. Champ shows the Euro's how it's done...

How consistency is done? He didn't have much for them speed wise and if you saw the event and still claim differently, then this is obviously utterly pointless since you probably can't really comprehend much. In general.

• Like 1

How consistency is done? He didn't have much for them speed wise and if you saw the event and still claim differently, then this is obviously utterly pointless since you probably can't really comprehend much. In general.

Maybe you have not watched Dungey ride enough, but this is what he does.  He is fast enough, not exciting, smarter than most, and most importantly a championship machine.  He did what Dungey does, which is keep his eye on the prize and when the dust has settled, sets it on his mantle.  Herlings did well, real well in fact.  Maybe he should try a real supercross race with whoops, he might surprise himself. 

• Like 8

Maybe you have not watched Dungey ride enough, but this is what he does. He is fast enough, not exciting, smarter than most, and most importantly a championship machine. He did what Dungey does, which is keep his eye on the prize and when the dust has settled, sets it on his mantle. Herlings did well, real well in fact. Maybe he should try a real supercross race with whoops, he might surprise himself.

Yeah, okay. Perhaps.

But that's boring.

• Like 2

So uh who won the race? I've done a lot of racing in many forms over the years, I've always figured the guy who won was the fastest on the day. Did I miss something?

I think you're just butt hurt, actually I'm very confident you're butt hurt, your silly responses make that obvious.

Edited by Squid_Racer
  • Like 1

Maybe you have not watched Dungey ride enough, but this is what he does.  He is fast enough, not exciting, smarter than most, and most importantly a championship machine.  He did what Dungey does, which is keep his eye on the prize and when the dust has settled, sets it on his mantle.  Herlings did well, real well in fact.  Maybe he should try a real supercross race with whoops, he might surprise himself. 

Is that why he almost crashed trying to stay ahead of Herlings? 

• Like 2

(Could be spoilers.)

But obviously it was jet lag.

Hope Tim hasn't hurt himself too much, he clearly wasn't at it in the last race. Really want to see him race next week.

Put down the pipe bud.

Dungey ain't going to risk anything for that two bit excuse for a race. Girly-Herly's got nothing on the Dunge.

That track was totally lame, sketchy sandy quasi-supercross. You could see it in Dungey's eyes in the interview, he wasn't into being there at all, probably was relieved that he didn't get hurt on that waste of time. 

I'm glad Dungey cruised to a win instead of riding aggressively, he is smart and knows how to make sure he is in it for the important races. He still has easily 1 or two shots at SX and MX championships in the real race classes. 

• Like 1

Is that why he almost crashed trying to stay ahead of Herlings?

Not you too. It's a 3 race series as you know. Best of 3 wins the overall. Dungey won best of 3. What is there to debate? Consistency pays off. Like baha said, Dungey got the fat chicks.

Edited by redrider144