Air fuel sensor on Grizzly

We recently snorkeled a 600 Grizzly. It was not running good. Bogging bad. Every where on the net under this topic kept saying it needed more air. Bigger snorkel. I was not buying it. I went against what I was reading and started drilling the factory jet. Thinking it could go high, I elected to drill looking for a ball park, then expecting to order new jets in that range. I kept going, up, up and up. I was convinced that I was going the right way dispite everything on the net. Stock main was something like 142. I went all the way to the equivalent of 164, a seeming major change. LOL, looking through, so much bigger. I did have reason to believe it should go up. Restricting the snorkel intake with 3,  2, 1 fingers was revealing I was getting close. I welded a bung on it yesterday, tested it today. Real close, surprisingly better than I expected. 12.5 to 13.7. I did not realize it was as close as it was because the build added 28 inch mudders, clutch and snorkel. So it was not as strong as it once was but still strong. Without the sensor, I would have still been thinking that it was slightly sluggish compared to before, carb needing to be worked on further. But leaving it where it is for now.  

Edited by 1gr8bldr