Nor Cal riders

1 reply to this topic
  • IRIDEYZ

Posted April 05, 2002 - 01:46 PM

ANy Northern Cali riders going anywhere this weekend???? I'm stuck in marysville with no one to ride with......

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • PK

Posted April 05, 2002 - 08:26 PM

You boob, I'm breakin out the 02 426 on Sunday at Riverfront. Q-ball will be spectatin' since she blew hers up. After Tuesday night, Cory said you've gotten alot faster than since the last time he rode with ya. I just did the blue wire mod to my bike, we'll do yours if you wanna. Saturday I'm gonna finish up greasing the linkage and slapping on the TM Design chain buffer and she'll be all set. I put all the new plastic off the the 02' onto the old 99', damn thing looks new.

Gimme a buzz....

PK

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.