Graphics

1 reply to this topic
  • IRIDEYZ

Posted April 05, 2002 - 12:35 PM

I've been gone for a while so I cn't remember how i can get my hands on a TT fender sticker...
I saw a couple guys in Marysville with them but it was as i was leaving so I never got a chance to ask them.. PLEASE HELP ME !
I"M LOST !!!!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • twej

Posted April 05, 2002 - 03:17 PM

Howdy,
On the top of any of these pages click on "forum home", then at the top of that page is a banner for TT, click on that.

BTW,re: your earlier post, I'm taken my 8 yr old to Prairie city on Sat. tomorrow. I'm hoping to get some time on Hangtown. It's an open practice from..I think 9 to 2. There's a race on Sunday that I'm not doing. Just gonna get some practice. OTHG is racing there on the 13th. That's when I'll be racing.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.