Is this bike a good deal? 2005 WR450F Plated $2700

5 replies to this topic
  • travisantonissen

Posted September 29, 2016 - 08:20 PM

http://orangecounty....5796848802.html

Thinking about getting this bike. 

Just looking for opinions to make sure I'm not getting ripped off. What would you guys pay or shoot for?

• Krannie McKranface

Posted September 29, 2016 - 08:31 PM

$2300

Probably won't have any 'problems', but consider the fact the the more reliable a dirt bike is, the more hours every part has on it!

• RR@ARS

Posted September 30, 2016 - 05:45 AM

If your goal is to get a CA plate for it, then having a plated out of state title is the way to go.  Trying to convert a CA off-road bike to street legal is much more difficult.

Edited by RR@ARS, September 30, 2016 - 05:47 AM.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • elrontx

Posted September 30, 2016 - 06:06 PM

it seems like a fair deal but you have to inspect it throughly. he posted 2700 obo so you could probably get it for around 23 mabye 2500. just remember getting a good used bike its better then having the best deal. their good preforming reliable bikes,  just make sure to change the oil often.

• vanxr

Posted October 05, 2016 - 01:36 PM

Travis,

Did you decide not to buy this bike?  Did you look at it?  I'm considering it for a buddy of mine.  Was there anything wrong with it?  I know those older WR's are bullet-proof.

Thanks

• travisantonissen

Posted October 05, 2016 - 02:55 PM

I'm still thinking about it. $2,500 is still a pretty penny for me to drop down. It's still on Craigslist, you can go get it if you want..

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.