Ways to restore an older bike?

• Please sign in to reply

3 replies to this topic
  • ianhank2

TT Newbie

3 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted September 28, 2016 - 04:45 AM

Hello, I have been looking online and cant find anything. I just recently bought a 1999 Yamaha WR400F and it has some scratches and ripped/stained graphics. I want to replace the plastics but I can't seem to find them.If anyone knows where I can get plastics or sticker kits then please let me know. Also what other ways can I make this bike look like it was just bought again? Thanks. 

• stevethe

Get Help Now

5,240 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted September 28, 2016 - 05:35 AM

Hello, I have been looking online and cant find anything. I just recently bought a 1999 Yamaha WR400F and it has some scratches and ripped/stained graphics. I want to replace the plastics but I can't seem to find them.If anyone knows where I can get plastics or sticker kits then please let me know. Also what other ways can I make this bike look like it was just bought again? Thanks. 

http://www.ebay.com/...r-/272331238088

Look up shroud decals on Goggle they are out there.

• cr-dude3

TT Addict

3,391 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted September 28, 2016 - 09:23 AM

Just like Steve says, Ebay has some goodies out there, just type in your make and model and year scoot, and bam you are hooked up!

• 76xtdrvr

TT Silver Member

587 posts

Posted September 28, 2016 - 02:37 PM

It looks like there are still a lot of o.e.m. and aftermarket parts for that year/model,

plastic and graphics included.

Try the TT Parts Store here, Rocky Mountain ATV, Partzilla, Bike Bandit, etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.