left radiator wanted

4 replies to this topic
  • mwimz

Posted April 05, 2002 - 05:09 AM

Hey guys,I'm looking for a left radiator (the one without the cap). Email me if you have one for sale.

Thanks.

• MOmilkman

Posted April 05, 2002 - 07:11 AM

Check with your dealer to make sure its the same as your bike but heres one off a 125 on good ole' EBay.

>>>>Left Side Radiator

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • PumpkinHumper

Posted April 05, 2002 - 03:22 PM

I've got a nice LH radiator off a 99 YZ 400. One minor flaw. The entire rh side is riped off. Check out www.Powersportspro.com I got the radiator, lower hose and both radiator shrouds for what the dealer wanted for the radiator. They also have the dealer microfiches online for you to see. Way cool site.

• Fireball

Posted April 05, 2002 - 03:49 PM

do you have the old one? Miler's outta Utah specializes in motorcycle radiators. 1 day turnaround. they have fixed 2 for me over the years and did excellent work. no epoxy... they heli-arc it... the right way to fix aluminum. around 50 bucks + shipping. they always have an ad in the back of cycle news. just addin my 2 cents :)

• PumpkinHumper

Posted April 05, 2002 - 05:47 PM

Nope. I pitched it. I dont need anymore reminders of my stupidity around than are necessary.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.