Broc Hepler & Gas gas win ACES Championship

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

BROC HEPLER CLAIMS ACES SERIES ROUND #10
WIN AND OVERALL TITLE

LOS ANGELES, CA. (Sept 19th, 2016) – GasGas Factory U.S. rider, Broc Hepler and Johnny Barber were back in action at the 10th Round of the AMA Apalachian Championship Enduro Series on Sunday, Sept 18th. With mild temperatures and near perfect conditions, the 150 riders in attendance were treated to some 140 miles of Ohio's best single track trail. With the Lumberjack 100 in Bergholz, Ohio being considered a home race, our team had high expectations for a good result. Once again Hepler came out on top of the podium riding his 2017 GASGAS EC300 as well as claiming the Overall ACES Enduro Championship two races early.

Hepler said, “The Lumberjack 100 has become one of my favorite races. It is the closest ACES Enduro to my home and has really fun trails. They even added a grass track in one section. This was my 8th win of the series out of the nine races I’ve attended this season. My goal is always to win especially when they have a neat trophy like the axe. I also used this race to change a tire with a bib mousse before and after the race as a warm up for the ISDE in Spain in three weeks. I was happy with my GasGas EC300 in how it handled and ran. With wrapping up the ACES Enduro overall title early, I can now solely focus on my Six Days preparation.”

This is the seventh consecutive overall win and eighth win of the season for Hepler and GasGas in the ACES Series. Team Manager Johnny Barber had this to say. "We went into this race hoping to secure the ACES Championship a few races early and that’s exactly what we did! Hepler has been fast and consistent all season long which is what makes champions! It has been great working with such a world class rider in this first year team effort. To come out and have this much success right out the gate means a great deal to myself as well as GasGas Motos NA. All of us have put a lot of hard work into getting this team up and running last minute and I can’t thank all of our amazing team sponsors enough!"

Gas Gas Motos, Lunova Group, 6DHelmets, Super B Lithium batteries, Tri-State Powersports, Shift Racing, SCOTT Motosports, Golden Tyre USA, FMF Racing, Spectro Oils, HBD Graphics, Numbers Brewing Company, P3 Composites, LLC, PR2 Suspension, Mika Metals, Bullet Proof Designs, G2 Ergonomics and Seat Concepts"

GasGas is on a mission to reintroduce its line of world championship winning motorcycles in the U.S..Recently purchased by Torrot Electric Europa S.A. GasGas is already proving itself against some very toughcompetition. Watch for continued progress as the summer racing seasons its full stride.

About Torrot North America, Inc.
Torrot North America, Inc. is a fully owned subsidiary of Torrot Electric Europa S.A., a highly innovative business group with a proven track record for success in high tech applied to its 3 business areas: smart mobility, off road motorcycle manufacturing, and smart cities. Currently, Torrot Group sells its products to more than 40 countries in 4 continents. Since acquiring GasGas in 2015 Torrot has made significant investments in the GasGas factory and the GasGas product line with a vision towards building GasGas into a major player in the global motorcycle market. Torrot has a five-year strategic plan that not only includes an aggressive product development component but also the build out of its global sales and marketing infrastructure. This includes their highly innovative line of Torrot trials and supermoto minicycles, e-bikes and scooters. All Torrot brand products reflect the state of the art in EV smart technology and development and are currently in production and available for retail delivery.

Broc.jpg

Edited by Rod.Overstreet