Broke in a 2017 Ktm 300 today

So you got another new bike? Congrats!

It's funny, when Joneshe was yapping about wanting a TE300, I called OCKTM to see if they still had one as I'd seen one on the floor a couple days ago. So on the phone I asked them if they still had it. My wife heard me asking and she said.."you're not getting another bike are you, you haven't even ridden the one you just got"?
  • Like 3

It's funny, when Joneshe was yapping about wanting a TE300, I called OCKTM to see if they still had one as I'd seen one on the floor a couple days ago. So on the phone I asked them if they still had it. My wife heard me asking and she said.."you're not getting another bike are you, you haven't even ridden the one you just got"?

Okay out with the goods. Did you tell her, I only do this for you.

Whats the scoop on the new 17's and why no Beta X toilet trainer.

Okay out with the goods. Did you tell her, I only do this for you.

Whats the scoop on the new 17's and why no Beta X toilet trainer.

As far as the '17, well, it felt great. Motor was smooth, can do wheelies and it won't throw you off the back.......stooopid '15 ?

Rick and I were gonna switch bikes for a few but time was short on this ride so next time. Be interesting to see if one can tell the difference in motor or the new chassis. Should prolly wait till I can respring it to at least my heftyness ?

As far as the '17, well, it felt great. Motor was smooth, can do wheelies and it won't throw you off the back.......stooopid '15 ?

Rick and I were gonna switch bikes for a few but time was short on this ride so next time. Be interesting to see if one can tell the difference in motor or the new chassis. Should prolly wait till I can respring it to at least my heftyness ?

The 2 degree longer offset on the tree looks like it's helpful

As if anyone from New Jersey knew what english even sounds like... ??

hey Lolly Pop , I did some research and found out that it was Ebonics, Now I know why I didn't understand. I hear that's the official language of some cities in Cally. LOL. you had me worried that I didn't understand because I live a sheltered life in south Jersey.

• Like 1