• YouTube
  • Twitter
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • RSS Feed
  • Google+

Photo
- - - - -

Getting frustrated, need to find the throttle stop screw link.

• Please sign in to reply

5 replies to this topic
  • underground-mpyre

TT Bronze Member

264 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted September 15, 2016 - 12:23 PM

Tried searching and getting frustrated. My buddy and I are updating a Wr400 with a '07 Wr450 Carb tonight. I have searched for the throttle screw link that is supposed to connect to the Wr250 page for length to cut or part number. All I ever get in searching is BS links or others not wanting to help and say search for it(plenty of links).

Can someone please send me the page to cut or part number we need to get this done by the end of the weekend, please?

• Pinepig

TT Member

73 posts

Posted September 15, 2016 - 01:34 PM

Could you clarify what your question is,  as far as I can tell and later fcr wr450 carb is a straight drop in on a wr400.

What throttle screw link to the wr250 are you talking about?

If you are talking about the shortened throttle stop screw to de-restrict the carb so it has full throttle available.  post #5 in this topic has the answer you seek.

http://www.thumperta...le-stop-length/

And on that note your search skills suck. :thumbsup:

• Krannie McKranface
36,164 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted September 15, 2016 - 04:06 PM

Tried searching and getting frustrated. My buddy and I are updating a Wr400 with a '07 Wr450 Carb tonight. I have searched for the throttle screw link that is supposed to connect to the Wr250 page for length to cut or part number. All I ever get in searching is BS links or others not wanting to help and say search for it(plenty of links).

Can someone please send me the page to cut or part number we need to get this done by the end of the weekend, please?

There is nothing to update on the WR carb

Bolt it on and go

• underground-mpyre

TT Bronze Member

264 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted September 15, 2016 - 04:10 PM

The 07 Wr carbs supposedly needs to be opened with cutting the throttle stop. Yz throttle stop is a expensive fix to cutting.
Thanks for the help.

• Krannie McKranface
36,164 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted September 15, 2016 - 05:47 PM

The 07 Wr carbs supposedly needs to be opened with cutting the throttle stop. Yz throttle stop is a expensive fix to cutting.
Thanks for the help.

If you are using a used carb, it has already been done.

• stevethe

Get Help Now

5,212 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted September 15, 2016 - 05:51 PM

While holding the carb in one hand and giving it full throttle with the other look at the slide. If it's open all the way, it's good. If not you will see the throttle stop and know what to do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.